– Membership Benefits
What can the Texas Extension Specialists Association do for you? (Brochure)
- Communication Links: The ability to bring issues of concern to the Board of Directors through Chapter Directors or Officers. The Texas Extension Specialists Association Board can then address these issues as an association or with Texas A&M AgriLife Administration to find a solution. Results are reported back to the membership.
- Electronic Correspondence : A periodic electronic newsletter and other correspondence containing information about Association and Chapter activities, provides an opportunity to share program successes with other members.
- Social and Professional Interaction: Association sponsored functions held during faculty conferences provide the opportunity to interact with other members, the Administrative staff, District Administrators and Regional Program Directors on a casual, social basis.
- Professional Improvement Opportunities: Participate in the Texas Extension Specialists Association Annual Meeting held every July with official time allowed. The Annual Meeting program typically addresses issues of professional and personal benefit.
- Professional Representation Opportunity To express Texas A&M AgriLife Extension employment concerns to administrative staff through Association leadership and support. Increased rapport with agent associations through Professional Extension Association Coalition (PEAC)